Форумы » Закрытый форум

what is the future of sap consulting ?

• 18 сообщения
    11 ноября 2023 г., 3:54:53 PST

The future of SAP consulting is likely to be shaped by several key trends and developments. While I don't have access to information beyond my last update in September 2021, I can provide insights based on the trends up to that point. Keep in mind that the technology landscape is constantly evolving, so it's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments. Here are some potential directions for the future of SAP consulting:

Cloud Migration and S/4HANA Adoption: SAP has been encouraging its customers to migrate to the cloud and upgrade to SAP S/4HANA, its next-generation ERP system. SAP consultants will continue to play a critical role in helping businesses make this transition smoothly. Consulting services related to cloud architecture, S/4HANA implementations, and data migration will likely remain in demand.

Digital Transformation: Organizations are increasingly focusing on digital transformation initiatives to stay competitive. SAP consultants will need to assist clients in leveraging SAP's digital technologies, including IoT, AI, and machine learning, to improve their business processes and gain a competitive edge.

sap classes in pune